Sr. Research Associate | Started with Demeter in 2015
Wendy is a Senior Research Associate with Demeter Communications. She has conducted extensive market research projects for national and international organizations. Most recently, she conducted protein research with the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA). She brings more than 15 years of experience in research and strategic planning to the team.
- Market research among consumers, stakeholders, and key influencer audiences
- Interpretation and communication of market research results
- Implementing market research results into strategic plans
- Most recently, as the Director of Market Research, Wendy conducted protein research with the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA).
- Vice President of the Praxi Group, conducted qualitative and quantitative primary research for local and multi-national companies.
- Worked at ACNielsen International to conduct primary research for multi-national companies.
Background & Special Interests
- Wendy lives with her husband, daughter and golden retriever.
- After traveling and living in many different places in the world, she’s so happy to have settled into mountain life in Evergreen, Colorado.
- Her passions include the outdoors, camping, skiing, hiking, gardening and traveling.