Associate Accountant | Started with Demeter in 2007
Tansie joined the Demeter team in 2007 and oversees accounting and finance operations for the organization. Her strong planning, budgeting and project management skills help keep projects on track.
- Data and financial analysis
- Budgeting and financial tracking of projects
- Project management
- Owner and operator of Derner Accounting, provider of complete accounting services to small and midsized businesses.
- Controller for Cheyenne Frontier Days, Inc., The World’s Largest Outdoor Rodeo and Entertainment Experience.
- Controller for Neiman Enterprises performing all aspects of accounting and financial analysis in addition to management and implementation of financial controls through report and software development.
Background & Special Interests
- Raised on a ranch in southeastern Montana.
- Currently living in Burns, WY with her husband, 3 daughters and 1 son. She seldom misses an FFA or sporting event that her daughters are involved in.
- She lives for spring and fall when she gets to help with cattle work. There’s no place she’d rather be than on her horse in the open prairie.
- Tansie is excited that Demeter allows her to stay in touch with her agricultural roots by working with clients that have direct connections to the agricultural world of today.