Erin Eskew Worrell
Associate | Started with Demeter in 2006
Erin has been an associate with Demeter Communications since 2006 and is a tremendous asset with vast experience in communications. She serves as a project manager and is a very talented strategy and tactics planner. She is also becoming an excellent photographer.
- Event planning and management
- Stakeholder communication
- Communications planning
- Crisis communication and planning
- Collateral writing, design and production
- Editing and proofreading
- Graphic design
- Communications & Industry Relations Manager, Texas Beef Council
- United States Meat Export Federation- developed creative materials and managed production for educational resources for retail and food service audiences
Background & Special Interests
- Raised in a rural community and an agriculture family in South Louisiana
- Attended Texas A&M University
- Erin lives in the Texas Hill Country with her husband and two sons. Her husband is a certified ultrasound technician measuring carcass quality of cattle and sheep.
- She volunteers for school and church activities in their small rural community.
- Substitute teacher for local school and photography project leader for county 4-H program.
- Erin loves photography and travel along with the rare opportunity to combine the two.
- Thanks to a freelance project that included extensive research and personal practice of Texas BBQ techniques, she can smoke a brisket or pork shoulder with ease.