Associate | Started with Demeter in 2006
Cassie joined the Demeter team in 2006. In addition to her experience in grass roots advocacy, Cassie is experienced in marketing and communications planning and strategy.
- Grassroots advocacy
- Sales and general communications
- Collateral design and production
- Communications planning and strategy
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
- Non-profit promotion, advertising, event planning and fundraising for several Air Force Officers’ Spouses Clubs and community churches.
- Marketing Assistant at Landmark Enterprises (Commercial Real Estate Development).
- In charge of promotion and advertising in her role as the Center Director of Vance Air Force Base Extended Campus of Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.
Background & Special Interests
- Born in Topeka, Kans., but grew up in rural central Illinois.
- Graduated from Texas Tech University.
- Married a pig and grain farmer who became an Air Force pilot.
- Have been moving around the U.S. with husband and two kids for over 23 years. Currently reside in Burke, Va.